Zojatech Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that provides revolutionary and effective software solutions to businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead – Product and Marketing
- As a Lead Product and Marketing, you will be reporting to the Head Technical and be responsible for developing strategies and tactics to drive success in supporting sales and marketing to achieve results for the business. You will also be responsible for managing the product team in developing new innovative Niche product while also. Overseeing all customers product development.
- You are to have an in-depth knowledge of our clients, competitors, and industry knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with clients and empowers our sales channels to be successful. You will work with the Head Technical in the development of new and innovative products that optimize financial and corporate performance and facilitate the growth of the company.
- Market intelligence-be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Understand the competitive landscape-be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Design, implement and execute strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence while optimizing stakeholder interests
- Achieve growth and hit sales and business objectives by successfully managing the Presales team and supporting the Sales team
- Develop innovative products and application that resonate with our target buyer personas
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a business and marketing plan for the products developed including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support the products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Act as the primary thought leader for our products externally, including speaking engagements and written works
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it
- Establishes the company’s technology roadmap in line with market needs and global technology trends, assist in development of the business plan and lead all aspects of its implementation
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Head Technical
Job Title: MERN Stack Developer
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, React , Node.js, and Mongo
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Minimum of 2 years in commercial software engineering
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with Node.js
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS
- Knowledge of the Git version control system
- Experience with other web technologies like PHP will be an added advantage
- Experience with other JS frameworks
- Passion for learning new technologies and self-education
- Portfolio with your interesting projects
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 20th May, 2021.