Figarts, a web development firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WordPress Plugin Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Figarts is currently building WordPress plugins that are available publicly for downloading as products
- As a WordPress Developer, you will be working with a knowledgeable and dedicated team.
- The ideal candidate should have good spoken English.
- OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with at least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Have to contribute to building WordPress products (plugins and themes) that will be used by thousands of people across the world.
- Expected to maintain, upgrade & support our existing portfolio of WordPress products.
- Have to talk with end WordPress users & developer directly to understand their need in a better manner.
- You will get an experience of working with internationally reputed clients from various industries.
You Should Be Proficient In:
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility, performance.
- Version control systems such as Git.
- WordPress actions/filters API.
- WordPress Metabox API.
- Experience in building WordPress plugins/functionality.
- WordPress Theme hierarchy.
Things You Should Know:
- Custom Post Types
- Custom Fields / Meta Box
- Theme Customizer
- Actions / Filters / Hooks
- PHPUnit Tests.
- User Roles & Levels
- Template files & their hierarchy
- Child Theme
- Queries & Loops
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st December, 2021.