Job Title: Office Cleaner/Assistant
Locations: Yaba, Ikeja, Ikoyi, Lekki
- Vacuuming, sweeping, dusting and mopping of flooring and stairs.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Cleaning windowsills and windows.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, safe manner.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
- Clean sinks, counter tops, microwaves, and refrigerators in break rooms and kitchens.
- Restock supplies in bathrooms, break rooms and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
- Other routine maintenance duties as assigned.
- SSCE Holder
- Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools and equipment of the janitorial cleaning industry
- Ability to pass criminal background screening
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Qualified male applicants residing around these areas are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to operate and use janitorial tools, equipment, and supplies such as floor buffers, vacuum cleaners and cleaning compounds and solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] by pasting in the body of the mail. Please do not send attachments.
Application Deadline 2nd March, 2016.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter