WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region. The company started as a web hosting firm but has grown to offer a lot of other products and services to help her customers grow and succeed online. Focused on delivering top-notch support and the best offerings, WhoGoHost continues to evolve and introduce new ways to engage her customers and support their businesses.
WhoGoHost has received several awards over the years and is recognized as the top choice for businesses that need to get online. WhoGoHost is an accredited NiRA (dotNG) registrar and also a Google G Suite accredited resellers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Whogohost Graduate Internship Program
Location: Remote (Lagos only)
Employee Type: Graduate Internship
Job Type: Customer Service Representative
- Are you a smart, self-driven, fresh graduate with panache for learning opportunities on subject matters such as Domain Name System (DNS), Web Hosting, Information Technology, Coding, WordPress and lots more in the Tech Industry? If yes, here is an opportunity for you to join our team of experts!
- We are offering an opportunity to intern with Whogohost, where you get training opportunities and you join our Customer Support team to learn as you solve other people’s problems.
- If you choose to intern with us, we will take you on the journey to develop your technical and professional skills with intense training.
Why Join the Graduate Internship Program?
If you are wondering, the below are reasons why you should join our team:
- We operate a family work culture where you will be loved
- There is an opportunity for career advancement – if your performance meets and exceeds required standard
- We have a flexible and fun work environment
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Medical care with a leading provider
- You will meet and work with professionals in diverse fields
- A monthly allowance will be provided periodically for you to work remotely
- And lots more!
- Qualification: OND
- Experience: None
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before you can apply to intern with us, you will be required to take the trainings and courses highlighted below. The learning starts now!
- Go through our website to understand the business of Whogohost
- Watch this 4-minute video to understand how websites work
- Proceed to this link to register an account for free using your email address
- Once you have successfully registered, proceed to take the 2 courses below
- Take a screenshot when you have successfully completed the course and save
- Once you have successfully taken steps 1 – 5 above, proceed to apply for our Internship Program. Note that you are expected to have your own laptop and access to the Internet as you would be working remotely, most of the time.
- Candidates who successfully complete the aforementioned steps will be contacted and interviewed based on the videos and courses above order of application.