Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Well Completion Senior Supervisor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotational
- Ensure all material required to perform the operation are mobilized on site as per plan.
- Liaise with Engineering team for problem solving during preparation or execution of well completion operations.
- Participation in the STOP program and encourage participation by all Service Company personnel.
- Prepares completion designs in line with SOR requirements. Performs tubing stress analysis, sand control, corrosion/erosion and any other studies required for the completion designs.
- Writes detailed work instructions as per Completion program, ensures completion equipment is prepared, is fit for purpose and meets well timelines. Ensures risk assessments and HAZID/HAZOP are carried out prior to the completion operations.
- Proposes new ideas and innovations to improve well performance, well operations performance, reduce risk and/or cost
- Participate in crisis response training and take critical role in emergency response as part of DCD Chain of Command.
- Records ALL surface well parameters before and after operations. Generate and maintain accurate reports such as the daily Well view activity report; contractor performance reviews, and technical reports on specific well problems, investigate and report Service failures and advise for operations improvement.
- Regularly inspects site third-party equipment.
- Ensures timely return of equipment and surplus materials in safe condition to Company stores upon completion of well operations.
- Proactive in the management and coordination of the operations and service providers, utilizing pre-Service meetings, active monitoring, Toolbox Talks & Time Out for Safety, as appropriate, to ensure that all personnel are aware of the operational objectives and key areas of concern or risk.
- Responsible for preparing Well Handover Documents
- Assists resolve operational problems such as: fishing for stuck tools; and securing wells using experience and expert knowledge to avoid lost time and loss of production.
- MSc in Engineering domain
- Chain of Command (Well Site Supervisor level)
- Strong English communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Minimum of 8 years on site Well completion related experience
- Extensive knowledge of completion and workover operations with management of service companies
- Some Knowledge of drilling engineering/operations, well interventions engineering operations, reservoir and well performance fundamentals.
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills
- IWCF / BOSIET
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th April, 2022.