Human Capital Partners – Our client, an Investment Management Organisation in Abuja is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website and Social Media Content Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to the Head, Corporate Communications the role holder will be responsible for:
- The development and management strategy of the organisation across all its digital/virtual footprint
- Planning, implementation, management and monitoring of the company’s online media strategy to enable increase of brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and enhance the organisation’s corporate positioning.
- Online account management for the organisation
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with the organisation’s business goals
- Monitor SEO, monitor user engagement, suggest content optimization, and update SEO parameters.
- Build and maintain relationship with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Monitor, Escalate and Response to the organisation’s mentions
- Development and documenting post event reports
- Content Creation on the organisation’s website and across the organisation’s social media platforms
- Keep the content on the company’s website and all social media footprint current/up to date.
- Build campaigns and project the organisation’s investments & strategies.
- Measure and prove ROI.
- Cover live events.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Marketing, Mathematics, Software Development, Business or Engineering.
- Visual intelligence and excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in various event and Microsoft Software
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Demonstrable critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience as a Web Manager and Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Familiarity with web design and publishing and good knowledge of SEO
- Copywriting and Writing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th June, 2021.