Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waste Management Operator
Employment Type: Contract
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geography or Environmental sciences.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry
- HSE professional qualification is required
- Relevant certifications will be a definite added advantage
- Have a thorough knowledge of mechanical equipment and the ability to diagnose and correct equipment malfunction. Have a working knowledge of basic machinery preventive maintenance and repair.
- Have a basic knowledge of State and Federal rules governing waste disposal and worker’s safety.
- Experience in HSE Documentation/Project Documentation. (HAZOP, HAZID, Qualitative Risk Assessment, Incident Investigation & Audits).
- Ability to operate and maintain waste equipment and systems.
- Ability to perform and document various tests required by State and Federal agencies for the operation of waste disposal/ sewage treatment.
- Perform daily checks of waste management process and periodic checks of pump stations.
- Have a working knowledge of the operation, methods and procedures of a sewage treatment plant.
- Have a working knowledge of the machinery used for sewage treatment and pumping stations.
- Contract administration skills
- Document management Skills
- Communication skills
- Report writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th October, 2021.