Pillarcarft Consulting Service – Our client, a Retail firm located in Lagos State needs to engage the services of a smart, dedicated, energetic, and result-driven candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Locations: Ikeja and Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need to engage an energetic, smart, and young Warehouse Officer (WHO) to be in charge of inventory in a warehouse
- To receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto trucks as needed.
- To oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
- But not limited to the above, will perform other related duties as requires.
- Achieve high levels of satisfaction in receiving, identifying, dispatching goods accurate goods raised for deliveries
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative ideas
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Conduct daily and quarterly stock counting and verification
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy
- Maintain items record, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Any other task assigned by the Supervisor
- Candidates should possess SSCE, NCE, and OND holders
- Must live around Isolo and Ikeja cantonment axis
- Computer literate (knowledgeable in the use of any software)is a must skill
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Must have 0-1 year work experience
- Young male between the age of 18 and not more than 24
N40,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 14th January, 2021.