Vessel Operations Manager Position at Anotech Energy
Anotech Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialist services for energy industries. Anotech Energy has developed an expertise in all energy sectors: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Mining, Water industries. Our roots are in the delivery of the highest standard of service for engineering, projects and operations. We’ve been from the start developing our expertise in all technical fields.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vessel Operations Manager
Scope of Work
The Vessel Operations Manager is the single point of contact for project and tendering teams for any particular vessel and provides the continuity of knowledge of a vessel’s capabilities, performance, cost base and technical library. In order to carry out his activities, his main duties will be to:
- Provides assistance to project engineering and operation expertise in project preparation,
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of vessel performance,
- Support tender teams in provision of ship information as required. Provide technical expertise to review feasibility,
- Highlight requirements for modification of existing assets,
- Review & Comment Installation Procedures and ensure compliance of project specific tools with vessel equipment,
- Organise operations readiness review meetings,
- Ensure delivered project equipment are function-tested and calibrated with appropriate certification,
- Ensure logistic plan is in place and suitable for vessel,
- Responsible for the performance of the vessel: daily monitoring and analyse of vessel progress. Identify and implement improvement measures,
- Ensure with project that health and security provisions have been defined to cope with local risks,
- Optimise demobilisation of personnel and equipment according to requirements of the following projects,
- Issue operation report, as built performance/planning,
- Organise debriefing of project operations.
Qualifications / Background
- Third-level technical or similar university degree.
- 8 years of experience in offshore industry,
- Proven ability to solve operational problems without supervision and deliver effective results to internal clients,
- Outstanding communication (who can interface and is at ease equally with managers or members of the workforce) and leadership skills,
- Fluent in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online