Ibakatv is a video on demand platform for Nollywood movies; it has over 15,000 hours of movie and TV content streamed on-demand. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a strategic business position as we maintain our status as one of the fastest-growing internet entertainment companies in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first-class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Mobile Application Developer (UI/UX Designer and Frontend)
- To develop innovative business solutions using the Microsoft .Net / Xamarin platform or any other appropriate technologies.
- To Ensure that IBAKATV platform work seamlessly with our customized streaming devise.
- To Ensure that IBAKATV platform is properly integrated on amazon for web and contents hosting.
- To Ensure that IBAKATV platform is properly integrated on amazon elemental and cast labs.
- This developer will participate in enterprise development projects.
- To lead the Team of Programmers
- To Develop IBAKATV – Web and Stand-Alone Version
- To Develop IBAKATV APP – Android and iOS Version
- To Develop IBAKATV – TV application for ROKU
- To Ensure that IBAKATV platform work seamlessly with our customized casting devise and other casting devise e.g Google Cast etc.
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Class Honours) in an Engineering discipline or any other Computer related field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ post qualification experience on a similar job function.
- Possession of a Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- SQL Server 2008/2012 (T-SQL, Performance Tuning, DTS) or Oracle (PL/SQL),
- Expertise within the .NET Framework is important as well as full exposure to the software development life cycle.
- Thorough understanding of multi-tiered applications.
- Development Methodologies: OOP, Unit Testing. Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST)
- Experience with XML, XSLT, Ajax, Microsoft Application Blocks, and semantic web technologies a plus.
- Experience with using IDEs Visual Studio 2012+, Eclipse or any equivalent
- Testing using NUnit, XUnit or any equivalent
- Experience with using tools such as nuget, npm, gulp, grunt.
- Experience with using git, or other solutions for Source control
- Experience with using features of Amazon AWS and or Microsoft Azure
Skills and Competencies:
- Entity-Relationship (ER) modelling and database design.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Developing mobile applications (Android & iOS are MUST. Windows are added advantage)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing patterns
- Identity and Access Management (SAML/OAuth/WSFed)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microservices
- REST and SOAP services
- Design Patterns such as Dependency Injection (DI) and Model-View-* (MVC/MVP/MVVM)
- Experience developing systems using .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Deep understanding of web services and integration with third-party systems
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously
- Ability to code from technical specifications
- Experience with development/customization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]