Emagine provides services in Public Relations, creative design, advertising and web development. Our areas of expertise include: logo design and brand development, social media marketing, campaign concepts development, web design, explainer videos and motion graphics. We also deliver quality retail and package design, printing and large format installation as well as showroom and office interiors implementations.
We help organisations explore that new and innovative marketing approach to build their brand loyalty. Our unique strategy-driven concepts enable us design campaigns that develop relationships and provide success road map for brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer – Design Agency
- We are seeking Creative Designers (one Junior Designer and one Senior Creative) to join a renowned brand-led design agency based in Lagos. Working in comfort and well-equipped offices, expect an exciting opportunity to grow alongside a great team of designers and solutioneers in a learning system all dedicated to delivering class-leading marketing solutions.
- This forward-thinking and friendly design agency provide branding and communication strategies that span digital, print and integrated campaigns for an enviable client list of Nigerian clients from government, Oil and Gas, and Construction.
- We are looking for an amazing and talented graphic designer to join our amazing marketing team here.
- The Graphic Designer will support the Marketing team with Graphic Design and artwork service.
- The Graphic Designer will help to develop customer facing marketing materials as well as internal communications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creation of marketing materials for client and Internal/External Communications
- Digital creation of social assets for clients
- Creation of content for clients for promotion campaigns, including photo-shoot support, creation of mock-ups and creating bespoke artwork.
- Being a brand guardian for the account management team and working to various clients brand style guide.
To qualiy, You could be a Creative Designer / Graphic Designer / Junior Creative / Senior Creative Designer / Senior Designer / Junior Designer or similar, with a CV / Portfolio that demonstrates:
- Conceptual and practical skill-sets;
- The ability to create strong brand-led communications;
- Strong creative skills;
- Graphic design experience
- Confident in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Strong skills in Autodesk Maya, Sketchup, Cinema 4D, and CTA3, etc. will be added advantage
- Understanding of email design, code and video editing
- Excellent attention to detail whilst ensuring consistency across different channels
- Highly self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and confident working to short deadlines whilst prioritizing urgent and important tasks
- Experience of working within a highly professional studio environment;
- Complete knowledge of Adobe CS programs;
- A passion for design;
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.