Manage the DC Operations and ensure the Quality, the Service level and the cost for all flow in DC for the local market and oversea market.
Manage & develop the different departments in term of logistics competencies by coaching the resources.
Develop the DC in line with Schneider Electric Industrial Strategy. Ensure strong communication between the DC and the different internal & external actors.
- Be responsible for Warehouse, Logistics, Methods & Maintenance, Customer satisfaction & Quality, SERE, Finance, Human Resources
- Model & reinforce Safety Culture and begin each meeting with S&E on the agenda
- Support S&E initiatives by actions and resources
- Define and fulfill the DC objectives and priorities
- Manage the DC operations to achieve the KPI targets through action plans and regular reviews
- Manage efficiency of the whole animation system
- Review monthly action plans with department managers
- Deploy and challenge SPS (including SIM) & 6 sigma in all areas of the DC
- Organize the missions of the different departments in order to anticipate or solve operational distribution issues
- Build strong local logistics competencies and ensure targeted level of turnover
- Ensure the right focus and implementation on EHS action plans
- Guarantee the respect of =S= policy & implementation of the local rules
- Be responsible to validate Warehouse capacity planning
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter