Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Technician
Job ID.: req35138
Locations: Challawa, Kano and Maiduguri, Borno
About Your New Job
- The Utility Technician reports to the Unity Controler and is responsible for operating and maintaining equipment at the section by the approved police procedures of the company to ensure the availability of quality service to production & other areas of the plant.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Operates steam boilers, compressors, power distribution equipment etc to ensure quality
- Maintain all equipment under utilities to minimize downtime
- Maintain CO2 access points as per specification
- Lubricate equipment as specified in the lubrication chart and documentation
- Clean and wash all stains on equipment after lubrication
- Ensure all safety sensors, reflectors & safety controls are in good working condition
- Use all company-provided protective wear and gadgets and comply with all Health and Safety rules.
- Must be locked always.
- Carry out equipment monitoring as per checklist, document findings and recommend actions to be taken.
- Write equipment shift operation report.
Education / Experience
- Relevant Engineering Certificate or equivalent Certificate HND / BSc
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a technical position most appropriately with and a shop floor role.
- Good understanding of plant HQSE modalities and codes.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Basic knowledge of computer skills,
- Good understanding and experience of current manufacturing methodologies .
- Good oral communication, influencing and relationship skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Appropriate command and use of the English language-Spoken and written
- Significant experience with a measure of cost reduction initiatives within a manufacturing environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply