Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Technician
Job ID: R-15216
Location: Agbara, Odeda, Ogun
Category: Supply Chain
Requirement and Skills
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in operation and maintenance of powerplant with gas and diesel gensets, boiler and Low-pressure compressors
- Electromechanical troubleshooting skill
- Basic understanding of HSE
- Ability to Use computer (Ms Word, PowerPoint and excel)
- Ability to write and read in English Language
- Ability to run shift duty
- Must be a fast learner
- Must have excellent interpersonal relationship
- Must be result oriented.
- Cleaning, lubricating and maintaining equipment to prevent failures or excessive wear and tear
- Carry out Valve adjustment on gas gensets and other preventative and corrective maintenance
- Replacement and adjustment of variety of mechanical equipment and parts of electrical machinery according to set standards.
- Operate and test boiler, ventilation, and air conditioning such as compressors, condensers, pumps and control systems.
- Operate HV switchgear and Changeover Panel
- Monitor and inspect power plant equipment and machines, to detect evidence of operations malfunctions.
- Logging of faults and daily report on Computer
- Read charts, meters, and gauges to monitor voltage and electricity flows
- Check equipment and indicators to detect evidence of operating problems
- Timely escalation of faults
- Carry out LOTOTO and other safety requirement.