Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Manager
Job ID: R-27290
Location: Agbara, Odeda – Ogun
Category: Supply Chain
Main Job Purpose
- The Manufacturing Shift Manager has overall responsibility to drive manufacturing operation to the agreed plan on volume, cost, safety, quality and other KPIs
- To receive chemical and packaging materials.
- To plan making and packing operations on the floor to achieve agreed shift targets in volume, quality, output reliability, cost and safety.
- To ensure that workers wear their appropriate personal protective clothing and comply with safety, health, and environmental rules
- To drive autonomous maintenance activities on the shop floor
- To support the implementation of best practices such as TPM, HACCP, and all audit recommendations.
- To identify skill gaps and organize training for workers.
- To continuously improve operations by identifying areas for process development.
- To organize and control labor (operators, technicians, and contract) for operations in terms of numbers and skills.
- To monitor material consumption and yield and reduce waste level.
- To reduce material variance to the minimum by ensuring optimal usage of chemicals and packaging and accurate record keeping.
- To supervise weekly and monthly stock count and general Fourth Shift transactions.
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in FMCG and Managing people
- Experience in supply Chain planning and SAP usage
- Delivering & Implementing Factory Change
- Understanding and Implementing factory processing technology
- Understanding Packaging and Packing Machinery Technology
- Managing & Benchmarking Production Performance
- Implementing and Managing TPM
- Managing Quality
- Technical team, quality team, SC, warehouse.
- The nature of this contact involves exchange of information and influencing skills
- Service providers, auditors, legal authorities, labor depts., and municipality.
- The nature of this contact involves exchange of information and influencing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply