The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Underwriting Strategist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Underwriting Strategist is responsible for continuously building and developing underwriting strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies to determine loan risk and customer behavioral trends.
- Ability to articulate the underwriting process into actionable pieces of information that can be leveraged by the underwriters.
- Ability to balance the act between profitability and growth for the organization.
- Build a well-defined strategy and process for underwriters to understand carrier appetite when
- underwriting high-risk profiles.
- Develop, build and prioritize risk into classes.
- Develop strategies that can enable risk control.
- Develop a strong analysis framework that will guide the underwriting process.
- Ability to detect and understand competitive differentiators that make the difference from other processes.
- Build clearly a defined business structure for proper decision-making.
- Ability to build and develop processes that can align the goal and focus of the business.
- B.Sc in Finance, Accounting, or any relevant field.
- The ideal candidate should have 2 years and above experience with a financial background.
- A knack for figures and passionate about analysis and process optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS principles and changes.
Skills and Competencies:
- High standards of accuracy &precision with excellent organizational skills
- High proficiency level in excel.
- Ability to effectively lead and direct a team and drive developed strategies.
Deadline: 17th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.