Trinitas Foundation is a non-governmental, nonprofit organization with a mission to provide robust educational support for African children, facilitate sustainable economic empowerment, food relief, invest and support growing African ventures. Our focus is empowerment, food relief, economic support and education.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Trinitas Worker’s Programme
Who We Seek
- Graduates, Undergraduates and young professionals of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Automation Studies.
Eligibility of Applicants
- Must be a student or recent graduate of either Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Automation.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years old.
- Strong verbal and written English Skills
- Must reside in Lagos and its environs
- Must be available for a 6months internship program in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/polytechnic/education records.
- Academic results
- Residency in Lagos and environs.
- Ability to provide requested information and documents
- Availability for the internship duration.
- Paid Internship
- Free tool boxes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th April, 2022.