Sovereign Finance Limited is a leading financial services provider with a prime desire to promote trailblazing Financial & Investment solutions to customers in different sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our priority is to create opportunities for our clients to save accumulated capital and build sustainable wealth.
The company is founded by a team of savvy finance & investment specialist with evidence of track record of exceptional performance, superb integrity, and innovation. The company is at the center of financial innovation propelled by technological prowess and is at a position of pre-eminence in the Nigeria financial Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury & Banking Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring and managing the organisation’s bank relationships and liquidity management
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments
- Analysing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies
- Allocates cash balances, maintains investment records, and prepares expense and earnings forecasts
- Ensures policies and procedures meet the organization’s objectives, needs, and regulatory body requirements.
- Determine procurement of funds and monitors investments and collections.
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements (if applicable)
- Daily cash management
- Debt facilities management
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
Key Performance Indicators:
- Cash visibility percentage estimation
- Percentage of payments succeeding first time
- Funding buffer
- Investment portfolio liquidity
- Hedge ratio
- Retrospective hedge effectiveness.
- Cost of funds performance
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Candidate must Possess minimum of 7 years experience in a similar role in a Financial Institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th April, 2022.