Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a top leading Internet Service Provider is looking suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transmission NOC Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administration and management of telecom transmission network by monitoring, troubleshooting and optimization of Network Elements to ensure maximum availability.
Responsibilities and Duties
- 24-7 Administration and fault management of transmission network consisting MW and fiber links.
- Acting as a first point contact for transmissions faults, finding RCA and guiding field engineer/technicians’ teams for resolution.
- End to end planning and execution of new/relocation transmission links.
- Timely escalation critical network issues to service partners, stakeholders and management team as per set processes.
- Reporting and documentation of Incident life cycle.
- Performing additional tasks assigned by management team.
- Supporting for provisioning and fault management of enterprise and BB links.
- Monitoring performance and KPIs of MW & fiber links and other transmission network elements and providing POA to field team for improvement.
- Planning and design of MW and fiber topologies through planning tool.
- Batchelor’s degree in Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics / Computer Science or equivalent higher technical degree.
- Experience: 3 to 5 Yrs
Knowledge & Skills:
- In depth knowledge of Huawei XPIC links and RTN series (RTN950A, RTN910, RTN905 and more)
- Basic knowledge of aggregation routers (Huawei and CISCO).
- Good understanding of protection protocols such as ERPS, MPLS.
- CCNA certification is preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands on experience on monitoring tool U2000 and planning tool Path view.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note:Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 12th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter