SimbaNET Nigeria Limited, a company incorporated in 2001, specializes in information communication technology (ICT) integration and connectivity solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Field Engineer / Trainee Rigger / Rigger
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Flexible in shift working
- Team player, Self-motivation
- Towers climbing for Pole mount / radio link / AP/ CPE Installation
- Tower maintenance, checking aviation light etc.
- Radio Link configuration, alignment, fine tuning
- Laying the network cables from tower top to Server room
- Lan cabling, cable crimping, ducting, cable routing
- Tower Earthling ,cable tray installation, equipment grounding, Rack mounting,
- Technical site survey, providing survey data to RF Engineer (like, height, co-ordinate, Mast/Tower detail, photo, material required etc.)
- Ensuring compliance with company safety procedures.
- High school / diploma or Reading & writing skill
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards
- Excellent hearing and vision
- In-depth knowledge of rigging equipment and Tools
- Ability to work at heights and in noisy environments
- Physical fitness and ability to lift heavy equipment
- Ability to work outdoors in harsh weather conditions.
- Insatiable Curiosity
- Continuously Seeks to Improve
- Creativity and Innovation
- Problem Solving
- Good Soft Skills Including Communication & Leadership
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Pressure management
- Structural analysis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.