Lorache Group – Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) Conglomerate is recruiting qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Lagos & Abuja.
- To strategize the increase in sales revenues, building clients profile across territories and maintain customer relationships within an assigned territory.
- Achieves territory sales operational objectives by contributing territory sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining territory sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Supervise sales teams, channel sales partners, corporate sales
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- B.Sc/BA in Business, Marketing or any related field
- Proven experience in telecom/ISP
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Prefered candidates must have experience in Telecoms/ISP
Skills and Qualifications:
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Motivation for Sales,
- Presentation Skills,
- Performance Management,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Results Driven,
- Sales Planning,
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as subject of the email.