APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer, Health Systems Strengthening
Ref No: api-40113
- This position reports to the Associate Director, Health Systems Strengthening (HSS).
- The successful person will provide support in the implementation and monitoring of health systems strengthening activities.
- S/He will provide support in preparations for meetings, writing reports and concept notes; will liaise with clients and relevant stakeholders at the State and facility levels on health systems strengthening related activities.
- S/He will support the Associate Director in site coordination, supervision, mentorship, and institutional capacity building.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a Degree in Public Health, Medicine, or related discipline.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook among others.
- High level of integrity.
- Must possess good relationship management/ advocacy skills.
- Must possess good report writing, presentation, data interpretation skills.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) years’ post-qualification experience in health systems strengthening, health financing, or human resource for health management.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2021.