Integrated Systems and Devices Limited is an IT / Engineering company, providing electronic security solutions for medium to large organizations, multinationals and government agencies with our services spread across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer
Employment Type: Full time
- Inspect work environment to ensure they are safe for use and supervise the work of electrical contractors
- To monitor piping and conduit during first fit of installation process
- To coordinate casual labour and subcontractors on site based on Project Engineer instruction
- To liaise with Project Engineer for second fits installation readiness and commencement
- Carry out repairs and maintenance of security electronic installation of the systems for warranty period and subsequent service level agreement
- Be duly informed and aware of ISDL’s QHSE policy and departmental QHSE objectives
- Ensure the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization
- Actively participate in all QHSE related activities
- Contribute to the effectiveness and continual improvement of the QHSEMS
- Take responsibility for failure to conform with QHSE requirements
- Report all incidents in line with established QHSE procedures.
- Execute all QHSE responsibilities as directed by the QHSE coordinator/management representative.
- To be proficient and knowledgeable in the maintenance and repair of all electrical and electronic equipment
- Accurately maintain logbooks, planned maintenance system and spare part control
- To be familiar with all Company procedures, including the Safety Management System, applicable to his duties
- Responsible for refusing unsafe work and for carrying out all work in accordance with the established safety standards and work practices.
- Taking part in emergency and occupational onboard training such as, the use of self-contained breathing apparatus, firefighting, or other training as applicable for the function.
- Ensure all work is performed in line with company policies, procedures, and standards
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline 1st August, 2022.