Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Audits Officer
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Generates and manages FM&A Assets Register for technical (e.g., compressors, thermostats, fire alarms, smoke detectors, fire hose reels, gas turbines, industrial shredders, metal safes, fire extinguishers, cooking gas cylinders, water dispensers, beverage vending machines, luggage scanners, operational vehicles, hand sanitizer dispensers, etc.) and non-technical (e.g., office chairs, settees, fire blankets, office tables, meeting tables, vegetable slicers, regular batteries, rechargeable batteries, waste bins, potted office plants, POS machines for fuel purchases, etc.) assets
- Performs periodic technical audits of FM&A facilities (e.g., elevators, sewage treatment plants, water treatment plants, dehumidifiers, gas turbines, etc.), systems (Building Management System, BMS; Heating, Ventilation, Air Condition, HVAC; emergency lighting systems, etc.), processes (e.g., fire alarm tests, fire hydrant system tests, emergency evacuation drills, fire drills, etc.), incidents (e.g., Road Traffic Accidents, RTA; failed equipment responses during routine and non-routine drills/tests, persistent vehicle breakdowns/faults, etc.), and risks/hazards (e.g., loosely fitted floor tiles/ Alucobond® façades, undetermined causes of humidity within an office/official residence, etc.).
- Participates/drives periodic divisional technical audits of facilities (e.g., buildings, water boreholes, etc.), systems (Air Conditioners, etc.), processes (e.g., technical bids evaluation, commercial bids evaluation, etc.), incidents (e.g., Road Traffic Accidents, RTA; failed equipment responses, persistent vehicle breakdowns/faults, etc.), and risks/hazards (e.g., loosely fitted floor tiles, etc.).
- Good HND or University Degree in any of the Social Sciences or Engineering Disciplines.
- 3 – 5 years post NYSC work experience.
Working knowledge of:
- Windows 10 Professional or Enterprise operating system.
- HSEQ principles and methodologies of the local or global oil and gas industry would be an advantage.
- Microsoft Office 365 Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, and Stream). SharePoint,
- Forms, Power Automate and Power Apps would be an advantage.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 45 Years
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: 3-5 years post NYSC work experience
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Good HND or University Degree in any of the Social Sciences or Engineering Disciplines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th April, 2022.