FBN Insurance is a limited liability company licensed to transact lnsurance businesses in Nigeria. The Company is jointly owned by FBN Holdings Plc (65%) and the Sanlam Group, one of the largest financial institutions in South Africa (35%) and it officially commenced operations on the 1st September 2010. Drawing from the knowledge and experience of our owners, we intend to play a significant role in the development of the insurance industry in Nigeria. To achieve this, we are anchoring our operations on product innovation, efficient service delivery and prompt claim settlement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role Objective
- To assist HTS accessing client risk, advising Business Development team in placing Insurance policies with reputable insurance companies.
- Assist the HTS in preparing business proposals and collation of bidding process to aid Business Development activities and overall company performance goal.
- Providing advice on claim management process
- Supports claims administration and management with various Underwriting companies.
- Identifies and optimize direct marketing opportunities
- Support HTS with BUPA account management activities
- Draw up quotes for competitive Insurance premium
- Preparation of debit and credit notes and issuance policy certificate.
- Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with claims payment where applicable.
- Facilitate the preparation of NAICOM reports and production schedule for compliance.
- Perform any other assigned duties as determined by the HTS.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of sanctions received on contravention of NAICOM regulations
- No of delay in bid submission.
- No of complaints and delay from customers.
- Timely completion of documents for the renewal process of First Bank and other Subcos assets
- No of default in updating of Underwriter’s security list.
- No of complaint from reinsurance activities
- No of complaints from delay from Business Development Team.
Specifications / Qualifications
- A First Degree in any of the Social / Management Science preferably Insurance.
- 0 – 2 years cumulative experience in Insurance Technical Operations.
- Certified membership of CIIN is a must within 1 year of hire
- Grade Alignment: Grade level (Assistant Superintendent – Senior Superintendent).
- Deep knowledge of Insurance
- Claims management
- BUPA management
- Research skills
- Numerically savvy
- Understanding of relevant Insurance regulatory practices
- P/C personal productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- An Ideal FBNIB person MUST be / have Innovative (Disruptive and Creative in solving Problems).
- Integrity (Inspire trust and confidence in customers and co-workers).
- Team building skills.
- Negotiation skills
- Effective Communications skills.
- Respect (For self and others).
- Customer Centric (Empathetic and Focused on Customer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th March, 2022.