Team Lead (Public Health Project)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate or combine the resources of health care institutions, social service organizations, public safety personnel, or other agencies to enhance the community health.
- Design or use monitoring tools, like as screening, lab records, and vital information, to recognize health risks.
- Develop tools to address behavioral causes of diseases.
- Direct or control prevention programs in specialized areas such as aerospace, work-related, infectious disease, and environmental medicine.
- Assess the effectiveness of recommended risk reduction actions or other interventions.
- Recognize groups at threat for specific preventable diseases.
- Carry out epidemiological research of acute and chronic diseases.
- Prepare precautionary health reports which include problem explanations, analyses, alternate solutions, and suggestions.
- Deliver details about potential health risks and possible treatments to the media, the public, other health care experts, or local, state, and national health regulators.
- Manage or coordinate the work of doctors, nurses, statisticians, or other staff members.
- Educate or train medical team regarding precautionary medicine problems.
- Design, implement, or assess health service delivery systems to enhance the health of specific communities.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 2 years work experience.
N180,000 – N300,000 monthly.
10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the Information below to: [email protected]
- Full Name
- Mobile & WhatsApp Number
- Email Address
- Your area of Specialization
- Years in practice.
Note: Either candidates that are staying in Lagos or ready to have the interview in Lagos Only are eligible to apply.
weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria