Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Customer Support
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Group Core Operations
- The Team lead is expected to lead, coach, and motivate the team to deliver departmental KPI’s targets and objectives.
- Execute the work plans and strategy of the customer support team in adherence to defined processes and policies.
- The lead will act as a first level escalation point for issues beyond the Service Desk Analyst sphere of control.
- Team Management and Operations
- Be available to affect the outcome of your team’s operations
- Providing answers to any questions they may have
- Achieve your team’s objectives by assessing your KPI results in line with your targets
- Manage and coordinate the processing of created tickets to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of customer requests
- Develop and implement team and inter-team workflow processes to improve overall productivity and customer satisfaction
- Monitor your own performance by assessing your deliverables in line with the expectations of your role
- Conduct routine quality monitoring of the interactions handled by the SDA’s in assigned team to identify and isolate developmental needs
- Promptly escalate issues complex issues to appropriate service owners or department to determine and recommend appropriate courses of action
- Contribute to Service Improvements
- Think outside the box to solve persisting platform/process/people challenges by doing all that can be done to create and implement a lasting solution
- Take interest and contribute to the development of your team member’s capabilities to meet team goals and objectives, They are the currency to achieving your team’s objectives
- Create an environment of continuous improvement by acting on opportunities to improve and optimize CRM systems, processes, products
- Manage Incidents & Problems Requests
- Achieve increased productivity and minimize disruptions through quick resolution of user queries during high severity incidents
- Act as an escalation point where difficult or controversial calls/cases are received
- Raise and work with other team leaders on resolving reoccurring incidents/requests
- Ensure NO backlog cases older than 30 calendar days
- Minimum of a BSc Degree or equivalent
- Industry Regulatory and Standards Knowledge (CBN, PCIDSS, NIBBS)
- Web Applications and Web Servers
- Networking Basics.
- Other qualifications are not mandatory but are recognized
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in team management in a customer support function
- Knowledge of Switch Architecture and Dependencies (Postilion Office, Postilion Real-Time and ATM App, Postilion Portal, Postcard and Powercard, SQL and T-SQL/, CRM/JIRA/Customer Service Portal)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th April, 2022.