Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited provides a range of services to client companies in the mining, solid mineral, energy and steel sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, and placement a pool of effective candidates for Eta Zuma’s talent pool. Ensure that the Eta Zuma talent pipeline is continuously supplied with talents.
- Ensure the tracking of new hires through the on-boarding process and through their entire career span with Eta Zuma and making sure that career ladders are clearly defined.
- Research, design and analyze programs for the identification of high performing employees and planning their growth and retention.
- Ensure that all staff signs a copy of their KPIs.
- Collate and maintain confidential records of Eta Zuma staff performance appraisal outcomes.
- Collate all completed succession planning forms from HODs for analysis.
- Prepare and analyze reports of succession planning and skills transfer for Eta Zuma Group talent development programs.
- Develop programs for Eta Zuma talent acquisition and development and ensuring that staff exhibits the true identity of the Eta Zuma brand.
- Initiate, monitor and report on Performance review/evaluation processes.
- Initiate the review of performance evaluation outcomes.
- B.Sc in Human Resource or Social Science related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Membership of CIPM or any other HR body.
- SAP HCM/HR Training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 6th August, 2021.