Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- The position will have overall responsibility for Airtel Nigeria manpower planning process of attraction and retention of best-fit talents in line with Airtel’s Human Resources and Talent Management Strategy in order to equip the organization with high caliber talents that will drive and achieve current and future Airtel Nigeria objectives.
The job objectives will also include:
- Effective Implementation of talent sourcing strategies
- Assist in the development of a recruitment strategy. This may include utilizing the best-fit communication and recruitment channels for various cadres of roles, Talent Planning etc.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Effective relationship management with educational and professional institutions, recruitment and placement agencies
- World Class On-Boarding Programme for new appointees
- Facilitate Airtel Nigeria Induction programme
- Talent Competency Assessment
- Coordinate the deployment of competency based assessment tools (e.g. Assessment Centre, Occupational Personality Questionnaire) for internal and external recruitment
- Develop and manage relationships with third party recruitment agencies
- Recruitment OPEX optimization
- Improved Employer Brand perception
Relevant Skill and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required
- A professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting process
- Detailed working Telecommunications Knowledge
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Highly organized and good at implementation
- Time management skills with commitment to project timelines
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, and general human resources policies and procedures
- Must have at least 5-10 years of comprehensive recruiting experience with demonstrated experience in high volume recruiting
How to Apply
Interested cand qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- No relocation
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
- If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion
Application Deadline 24th October, 2021.