Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Systems Engineer – Nigeria
Job Id: 1349391
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Area of Interest: Engineer – Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type: Professional
Technology Interest: None
- The Systems Engineers at Cisco are customer-focused technical sales professionals who provide high level technical support and mentorship to customers.
- They collaborate with the Account Team to recommend and develop appropriate customer solution offerings.
- We enable our top enterprise customers to transform their business to next generation architectures including new technologies, cloud models and new services. We leverage our assets to tackle our enterprise customer’s critical challenges.
- Do you want to help with this change? You can have the ability to handle market transitions in new architectures like Enterprise Networking next generation Data Center, Security and Collaboration with innovative Service concepts included.
- The ideal candidate is an expert systems engineer looking to build out their career to the next level and help drive key deals in selected accounts as well as being an advocate for the customer within Cisco and contribute to a wider Cisco team.
What You’ll Do
The Systems Engineer provides an architectural perspective across the Cisco product portfolio and can leverage his / her technical specialization for specific opportunities:
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory.
- Direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Collaborate with customers to understand their needs and design effective solutions
- Deliver technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Keep up-to-date on the market, competitive solutions, products and services.
Who You Are
- In-depth knowledge of routing and switching technologies is highly desirable.
- Baseline SE skills in at least one of the following areas of specialization: Security, LAN Switching and Routing including knowledge of multicast and QoS, Unified Communications, Data Centre and Wireless, and Network Platform Design
- Comfortable in applying business acumen and financial expertise to assist identify & qualify selling opportunities as part of an account team.
- Proven ability to drive adoption of Cisco technology solutions through channel partners, and into customers.
- Knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
- Ability to work efficiently, add value as a team member and assume a proactive approach to their career
- Cisco certification of CCIE is preferred along with proven experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply