Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Svc Coordinator, L & P Maintenance
Requisition Number: 139996
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: Maintenance, Field Service, Manufacturing
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Under broad direction, manages the staff and processes associated with the maintenance of Halliburton Wireline & Perforating electro- mechanical, surface and down hole equipment for one or more facilities.
- Develops and implements maintenance programs to ensure logging equipment reliability including Surface Systems, open and cased hole tools.
- Troubleshoot electronic circuitry of surface panels and downhole tools and perform corrective and preventive maintenance on tools and equipment. Involved in equipment failure investigations.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Interfaces and works effectively with Field Service Managers (FSM) and Area Resource Coordinators (ARC).
- Supervises day-to-day activities of multiple personnel, provides on the job training and mentoring and assess competence of reports.
- Ensure worksite safety and HMS process adherence.
- Completion of an Undergraduate Degree in Electronics Engineering required and 5 years of experience in related fields which includes experience in electronic maintenance, including management experience.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply