Cydene Energy – We deliver quality engineering services that support our clients’ oil field operations ranging from Provision of Oilfield Field Equipment, Wellhead Maintenance Services, Materials, Consumables, Pipeline Rehabilitation and Services, Sandblasting and Painting, Operation and Maintenance, Supply of Technical Manpower, Fleet Management, and Project Management Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct research and Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items and reports Understanding business objectives and designing practices to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Manage delivery procedures for all drivers on the CEX platform.
- Onboard Merchants to the CEX webapp
- Provide installation services for customers who want more than delivery.
- Collect feedback from customers and develop strategies to improve our products and services.
- Manage and maintain the company’s vehicle.
- Chart out the best route possible to save time.
- Manage daily inspections of the vehicle.
- Maintain mileage logs.
- Visit merchant’s location to ensure seamless use of the webapp.
- Visit merchant’s location weekly to ensure marketing creatives are of good condition and visible for customer to view.
- Develop and generate reports on visits which will be shared on monthly basis.
- Manage the WhatsApp group of all drivers on the CEX system and onboard more people on the platform.
- Candidates should possess an OND in a similar field
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Prior experience coordinating, directing, and managing Third Party dispatch
- Good / notable experience driving and maintaining a car.
- Problem solving skills.
- Project Management
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage and be calm under pressure.
- Preference is for someone who lives around Lekki and its environs
- Tech savvy and positive attitude
- Good road network and conversant with best route
- Required Competencies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2021.