Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Plumbing & Water Treatment
Purpose of the Job
- To supervise and maintain all the water treatment equipment/Plumbing issues, Steam lines and compressed air line
- Prepare shift roster for all technicians within the department in order to assign repair and maintenance jobs.
- Summarize and collate daily reports of all repairs and maintenance jobs carried out on water treatment plant, boilers and related piping infrastructure within the company.
- Supervise installation of all projects pneumatic systems and water piping system for all projects
- Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Receive supplied materials and items needed for repair work
The Person Must
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have good technical skills
- Have good organizational skills
- Have good time management skills
- Be detailed oriented
- Minimum requirement: Trade test 1 in General Fitting and Plumbing
- Added Advantage: OND
- Minimum requirement: 3 years cognate experience
- Professional (Memberships & Certifications)
- Added Advantage: NAEC/NATE/NISET/COREN
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply