Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill thr position below:
Job Title: Subcontract Administrator
Location: Bonny, Rivers
Job type: Internship · Associate
About the Job
- Apply all project/contract procedures for the administration of subcontracts/ vendors for construction scope.
- Follow up all purchase orders and subcontracts under own control and ensure proper communication and synergy with project/ construction management team (this includes proper and timely notification to contract manager of any issue arising from the administration of subcontracts and/ or purchase orders).
- Reporting and Feedback. Subcontract revision. Correspondence management.
- Respond to purchase requisitions by defining and justifying the expense. Bids and proposals are solicited from existing sources or new sources through advertisements in relevant publications.
- Examine and evaluate the terms of new contracts and proposals for changes to contracts.
- Oversee, organize, and manage company’s various contracts and associated subcontracts.
- Resolve disputes and rectify issues that may arise with contractual obligations.
- Prepare reports, highlighting the progress of the fulfillment of contracts, as well as an overview of actions taken.
- Develop strategies and policies for negotiating subcontracts.
- Evaluate terms and award the subcontract.
- Manage the subcontracts, including the bidding process, negotiation and execution of contracts, and closeouts.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Law or any other business-related discipline (or its equivalent).
- About 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience in the energy/ construction industry.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply