Jaykay Fibres Limited is an affiliate of Jaykay group. We specialize in the production of hair attachments and brazil wool. Jaykay Group is a manucfacturing company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Sharada, Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom.
- In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing,and labeling supplies.
- updating of Bin-cards
Requirements and Qualifications
- First Degree (B.Sc, BA,HND, OND,)
- 5+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
- Basic knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management and proficiency in the use of microsoft excel or any other accounting packages.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Kano residents should apply
Application Deadline 5th August, 2022.