Greenhills Agricultural Products Limited is responsible for overseeing a multi-million-dollar Greenfield project established by Saro in Edo State. The Greenfield is aimed at producing Food grade ethanol and carbon dioxide using Cassava as feedstock. The company’s goal is to deliver on Nigeria’s local consumption needs, thereby supporting import substitution whilst serving all stakeholders in the value chain, including final consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Take adequate care of all company properties/assets with the warehouse
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- To ensure filling of relevant documents
- To ensure that the storeis clean at all time
- To ensure a good arrangement of the stock in the store Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- To prepare and submit daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- To handle stocks of finished goods
- To keep and update stock/bin cards on timely basis for all stock &materials kept
- Any other task maybe assigned to the job holder from time to timeby the Farm Manager.
Qualifications / Experience
- BA / B.Sc / HND in a Management course or any other related discipline
- Applicant must have 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Can work with little or no supervision.
- Will be a critical thinker and could take initiative as occasion demands.
- Have a good command of English both in speaking and writing.
- Be Honest, diligent, dedicated, and unassuming
- Will be a fast learner
- Knowledge of ERP (Preferably Microsoft Navision)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th August, 2022.