Vertex Realty Solutions Limited (Vertex), evolved from Beulah Properties Limited, a company which was solely into building and construction. This transition was to enable it provide a bouquet of added real estate products and services beyond residential and commercial developments, to meet the demands and tastes of its sophisticated customer base.
Vertex is owned by a group of experienced Nigerian professionals with over fifteen years of relevant industry experience, with core focus on the provision of rewarding real estate solutions to its discerning clientele.
Constantly driven by its core values of Integrity, passion, quality, efficiency and service excellence, on every project it undertakes, Vertex is able to achieve contemporary and exclusive real estate solutions to the delight of its esteemed stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Lekki Phase One, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Responsible for the management of stock inventory on all sites
- Coordinate compilation of accurate records of stock transactions
- Responsible for the compilation of the annual stock reports
- Ensures compliance with procurement and storage standards
- Weekly stock / inventory counts
- Promptly alerting procurement department of low stock level at the central stock
- Monitoring of inter-site exchange / transfer of materials.
- Direct responsibility for the coordination and supervision of the duties of storekeepers on every site
- Ensures materials supplied by vendors are of good quality and meet specifications
- Responsible for the reconciliation of figures on bin cards with the physical count
- Supervise and coordinate the preparation of weekly material inventory reports
Qualification / Person Specification
- At least a B.Sc / HND in any social science course
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience
- Highly creative with the ability to think out-of-box
- Previous experience in Real Estate Sector.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to be productive with available resources
- Time management
- Stock materials according to prescribed inventory system
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports
- Ability to communicate with others, both verbally and writing.
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of policies and procedures
- Knowledge and experience in storekeeping
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ‘Storekeeper’ as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th May, 2021.