Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Steel Fabrication Detailer / Shop Drawing Draftsman
- To prepare workshop drawing.
- To prepare a proposed BOQ backup drawing
- To prepare Bill of Quantity
- To price and prepare Bill of Quantity
- To forecast and prepare the program of work for projects
- To prepare the method statement for fabrication and erection works
- To represents the company in site meeting
- To coordinate the project from fabrication to handing over.
- Performing extensive research for preparation of material take off list for pre-engineering purpose
- Checking Site Measurements prior to generation of Fabrication drawings.
- Responsible for revision control, Material reconciliation & preparation of technical specification
- Coordinate the shop-drawing review process and resolve the fabrication issues
- Involved in the preparation of structural design drawings and maintaining records for ISO auditing.
- Ensure that detail drawings are prepared according to the project standards and procedures
- Supervising and guiding on structural decisions, provide support through sketches to site.
- To prepare the interim valuation for the company and sub-contractors
- To prepare final valuation for the project.
- To prepare material list for a project.
- To communicate with client and structural engineer for clarification on project.
- To take record of physical observation/measurement of new project and give report and implement the reading.
- Preparing 3D model, leading group of modelers in making master model
- Planning and scheduling for Post Approval RFIs & Issue for fabrication work
- Providing Technical Specification & BOQ preparation and general layouts
- B.Sc in Engineering, Architecture or Degree from a Technical College
- Experience: 5 – 7 years as Steel fabrication detailer/ shop drawing draftsman in Engineering Fabrication and Construction Industry.
- Proven work experience as a Drafter or similar role
- Good math skills
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (AUTO CAD) software
- Familiarity with 3D modeling tools
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th August, 2022.