Great Achievers Social Development Initiative (GASDI) is an NGO that is registered with the CAC as an Incorporated Trustee and it’s certificate issued. GASDI is an NGO in the areas of empowering young entrepreneurs in the society through skill acquisition programmes, inspire and impact lives of young persons towards achieving their dreams and aspirations, promote self-employment, enhancing the youths by providing humanitarian aids and personal development through acquisition programmes and entrepreneurship development. GASDI also liaise, affiliate, combine with any organization or bodies with like-minded and shares same vision with the organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Coordinator
Location: Nation wide (All the 36 states + FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking for candidates who can represent our NGOas State Coordinatorsin their states to pilot the activities of the organization in the areas of Entrepreneurship activities / programsand training in Nigeria and the world at large.
- Coordinates / Manage the following activities on behalf of the organization: Membership Signup / Meetings, Workshop/Training Programs and Induction of new members.
- The State Coordinator Employs further min. of 5 to Max. of 10 Consultants in a state.
- These Consultants are the pilots that makes the job of the State Coordinator become effective as the Consultants will be the ones going out to source for clients to sign up to the organization to become new members, they also visit organization, government parastatals and business premises inviting them to attend programs and workshops.
- The Consultants reports to the State Coordinator in all activities they carry out.
University / Collage Graduate with the following qualifications:
- PhD, M.Sc, B.Sc or HND in any Social related field.
- 3 years work experience.
- Must have good experience in either of the following:
- Entrepreneurship Development and Capacity Building.
- Crowd management
- Coordinating a team or group of people in a given society / community.
- The State Coordinator must maintain a good managerial skills and be a self motivating and independent individual.
- Coordinator must have a laptop / computer
- Get a temporaloffice space to serve as his or her contact point for clients ( The organization will make provision for its permanent office and well equipped in the nearest future being before the state’s first workshop program or state chapter inauguration)
- State Coordinator earns and benefits more from the adequate efforts done by his or her consultants.
- This is to say that the more consultants employed by the coordinator, the more the earnings.
- This is why the least salary is stated as N200,000 but it is already calculated that 5 consultants makes the coordinator earn even more.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using their State as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2022.
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State