RubyPlus Africa is an initiative of E-JAY Prime Atlantic Limited, a registered media and publishing firm whose main goal is to champion the course of African teenagers. Rubyplus Africa is a teen oriented organization with the vision to reposition Africa by securing the future of African teenagers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sponsorship and Event Manager
The Sponsorship and Events Manager will co-ordinate sponsorship solicitation and funds raising for the organization’s upcoming event – African Cultural Display and Arts Exhibition.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in any social sciences.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Vast knowledge of E-Marketing
- Good teamwork skills.
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong relationships with senior marketing executives of various brands and key agencies in relevant territory
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Successful experience working directly with brands on developing custom solutions through sponsorship packaging
- Building on excellent relationships with existing sponsors
- Prepare and deliver weekly report to be reviewed by Head of Marketing.
- Manage the production and distribution of marketing materials including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters etc.
- Working with the Rubyplus Africa management team to ensure consistent and excellent communication is achieved
- Work with the Rubyplus Africa team to ensure our sponsor-related marketing is considered, timely and implemented in line with sponsor contracts.
- Researching and networking potential new sponsors to secure successful new multi-year sponsorships and partnerships.
- Negotiating, procuring and contracting terms of agreement for new sponsorships in consultation with the management.
- Preparation of presentations for new sponsors with head of marketing
- Client management of top tier sponsors and some of our second and third tier sponsors including recommendations for the delivery of sponsorship benefits in association with the event.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.