IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Financial Reporting & Control
Loaction: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Associate
About the Job
- We are currently recruiting for a Specialist, Financial Reporting & Control who will own General Ledgers and review for exceptions in balance sheet and profit or loss trends for all entities within the Nigeria Group.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and propose relevant accounting adjustments required for accuracy of the Trial Balance and other routine accounting reports.
- Identify need for changes to accounting policies and systems in response to changes in global accounting standards and the immediate business environment.
- Prepare accounting models for sensitivity analysis and impact assessment of varying situations.
- Continuously reassess financial reporting systems for all in-market entities, matching trend of investing and financing activities to management expectation. Report identified exceptions to management.
- Attend to other external stakeholder reporting queries and enquiries.
- Prepare quarterly analytics for management reviews towards investor reporting.
- Prepare stand-alone and consolidated annual financial statements, attend to all review comments, and follow through to final sign-off.
- Prepare monthly summarized management financials and cashflow statements (CFS). Update based on reviews with process owners and relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support for financial planning in annual budget build-up and monthly variance analysis.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance
- Evidence of study towards or professional qualification of ACCA, ICAN
- 4 years’ plus relevant work experience in audit and assurance, accounting, consulting, and preparation of IFRS financial statements.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Use of MS Office Tools
- Business Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Collaboration & Teamwork
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Please apply with an updated Resume / CV
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2021.