Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spare Parts Store Keeper
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Agro Allied
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily update of stock Stores/Warehouse Management Inventory Management Commercial Operations.
- Handling entire warehouse/stores operations and monitoring overall functioning of processes.
- Data entry in tally, stock take, inventory management, order placing, item analysis, job work material dispatch planning & delivery.
- Responsibilities for receipt of material as per purchase order, supply schedule and physical check as per inventory quantity and quality.
- Responsible for maintaining shortages, Excess inventory, Taking sufficient action to control/liquidate non-moving, slow moving items.
- Store Material Management Raw material, semi-finished and Finished Goods Inventory.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 1 – 3 years’ work experience as a Spare Parts Store Keeper.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: [email protected] using the position as thecsubject of the email
Application Deadline 20th April, 2022.