Spanish Villa Hotel – Welcome to the new trend in Spanish design, SV Chrome Hotel! Are you looking for European Design, European Standards or European Services in Abuja? We have it all!
This meticulously finished Boutique Hotel was conceptualized by the Designers and Architects from the Spanish ‘Impacto Grupo’ in Castellon (Spain) influenced by some of the great ground breaking designs from buildings in Barcelona and Valencia. The minimalist design – enhances the feeling of open space – high ceilings – and use of exclusive tiles and fabrics – to give a clean, contemporary look with peace and tranquility in mind; a place for the discerning traveler to re-energize the soul.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea.
- As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves.
These responsibilities can include:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] , [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.