Rekondite Entertainment Limited, a top Movie Production company based in Abuja is recruiting to fil the position below:
Job Title: Sound Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- To search through commercial audio libraries to find the right sounds for a project, or, when the right sounds cannot be found or licensed, record sounds in the studio or the field and process them through a digital audio workstation (DAW) to create the desired effect or tone.
- To record effects onto the different types of playback equipment.
- To work alongside other professionals including sound technicians and engineers, directors, composers, musicians, actors and producers.
- To use various different sound implementation systems such as Wwise, FMOD, Unity and Unreal and use systems that could include UE4 Blueprints, Max MSP or other visual logic systems
- To compose and engineer music and assist in post-production by improving sound quality or adding sound over video
- To record, layer and produce sounds and sound effects for a desired impact
- To spot, arrange and edit audio into video or other delivery mechanisms.
- To create, update, maintain and add to sample and sound libraries
- To develop the sound concept for a project and a sound map or storyboard from a script or project description
- To use digital sound processing (DSP) to manipulate and synthesise sound and music
- To enhance or distort sounds using samplers, synthesisers and audio plug-ins
- Minimum of HND in Electrical Engineering or relevant qualifications & training.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to set up, test and adjust recording equipment for recording and shooring sessions.
- Ability to separate instruments, vocals and other sounds; combine sounds for productions.
- Collaborate withpeople to determine technical details of productions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.