Ciuci (pronounced see-u-see) Consulting established in 2007, is a global operations management firm specializing in the optimization of business operations through innovative strategies and consumer intelligence with a focus on socio-economic impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sound Engineer
- Create, implement, and fabricate sound designs and special effects for productions.
- Function as Sound Chief for all external production crews and coordinate with production managers during all rehearsals.
- Plan, organize and implement the maintenance, repairs, and operations of performance-related equipment at the facility, including sound equipment, video, projector, microphones, sound console, speakers, and other related technical systems used during events, rehearsals, and performances.
- Program sound equipment,and other related technical systems in advance for events, performances, and productions.
- Ensure strict compliance with industry regulations and conduct a regular risk assessment.
- Function as a lead technician for live stream performances.
- Provide expertise in the ordering of sound equipment and supplies.
- Perform regular inventory control of all sound equipment.
- Candidates should possess a relevant qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your email.
Note: Please note that emails that do not bear an “appropriate” title, may not be processed
Application Deadline 1st September, 2021.