CredPal is a technology company that develops point-of-sale credit infrastructure to ease consumer credit purchase and enables retail businesses provide on-demand credit for the consumer population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Test Intern
- We are looking for a self-motivated, eager individual to join our team as a Software Test Intern .
- The Software Test Intern is involved in all aspects of software engineering testing working within the QA processes and guidelines.
- The Software Test Intern will work closely and collaborate with other team members.
- Attend planning sessions and stand up meetings
- Properly communicate estimates, tasks and statuses to the team and management
- Document estimates in Version One
- Various research projects and ad-hoc reports as needed
- Prepare test scenarios on the business requirements
- Create various test cases under the guidance of the QA Lead
- Manually execute the test scenarios/cases
- Perform a series of tests (integration testing, regression testing, usability testing and functional testing)
- Work with the Development team and participate in the agile process
- Exposure to web-based testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and a part of a team
- University student pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field or recent graduate with a degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Solid understanding of web browsers, web-sites and apps
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter