Beacongate Limited – We partner with organisations to achieve their people objectives, maximise output efficiently and help overcome their HR challenges effectively while also providing business growth strategies to entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- 2 – 4 years of social media management experience.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred.
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives.
Deadline: 12th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.