Lavita Group have been a prominent contractor working with federal agencies, state governments, non-government agencies, private firms, small and large businesses. With over 10 years of experience and over 30 years of accumulated experience, we deliver commitment to quality, prompt and efficient deliverables, accuracy and attention to detail, dependability, and competitive pricing.
We are seeking a highly organized, self-motivated professional for the position below in our organization:
Job Title: Social Digital Executive
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and ensure up-to-date with the latest trends and implementd new technologies in developing campaigns.
- Desgin, build, update and maintain our social media presence.
- Develop and implement SEO and SEM strategies,ensuring our websites are easily found.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Attributes
- A good First Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field.
- Minmum of 3 years related experience in a similar role.
- Self-Motivated, Strong Leadership Skills.
- Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail.
- Proficient in Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office.
- Creative/content creator.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Editing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2021.