Creditwise Financials Limited is a Fintech Company primarily focused on providing access to financial services for low-medium income earners, women and small business owners across Nigeria and aspires to secure the future of the underserved in their chosen market. Its current services and product include Employee group Loans, SME-Working Capital-Asset Acquisition, Personal Loans, LPO Financing and SheBIZ loans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Loan Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Source for new individual and corporate clients via direct promotion and assist prospect client with loan application.
- Presentation of loan proposals to credit committee.
- Portfolio Management with full responsibility for its growth and quality (monitoring of disbursed Loans, follow up on timely repayment and Initiating and leading recovery activities).
- In-depth assessment of loan applications and collect detailed information (personal, business, and guarantees) in preparation of loan proposals.
- Analyse and interpret financial statement of businesses with the use of Microsoft excel to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower.
- Optimizing financial results by cross-selling activities.
- Assuring long-term relationship (Relationship Management) through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ratio of revolving clients.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND qualification in any discipline
- 2 – 3 years SME lending, experience in Microfinance bank is most preferred
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Demonstrate good self-esteem and confidence.
- Strong analytical and financial skills (with focus on cash flow analysis and forecasting)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Target driven and result oriented.
- Attentive to details.
- Ability to provide professional services to High Net Worth Clients.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st April, 2022.