Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the “Companies and allied matters decree 1990” as a limited liability “Group of Companies” which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shipping Operations Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out physical oil (AGO) trading in combination with the management of oil tanker vessels.
- Responsible for product purchase from offshore traders, reviewing and negotiating of commercial and operational terms on cargo purchase and sale agreements.
- Accountable for profit and loss preparation in collaboration with the finance team, monitoring pricing exposures to prevent potential risks, abreast of cargo quality and standard specifications, vessel chartering operations, logistics for offshore product loading.
- Managed company’s vessel, handle all the chartering contracts, plan voyages and assessed daily noon reports.
- Liaising with class societies, insurance companies, state regulators, suppliers and the vessel captain.
- Ensure vessels documents are updated and processing work permits for foreign crew on-board the vessel where applicable.
- Responsible for the management of the in-house shipping agency unit of the company assisting the vessel captain at berth.
- Ensuring routine paperwork for customs and harbour services.
- In charge of managing the entire supply chain for imports and NNPC/PPMC coastal allocations.
- Maintained direct and indirect relationships with suppliers, industry regulators, port/terminal operators, shipping agents, banks and all relevant stakeholders and building viable networks in relevant Government agencies.
- Play the leading role in crew administration, in the company’s vessel fleet development to ensure documentary compliance, constant vessel engagement etc.
- Charged with the responsibilities of leading the commercial/marine operations for all our supply contracts to the IOCs.
- Perform other related duties and functions as may be assigned by Executive/senior staff.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Passport photograph to: [email protected] using “Shipping Operations Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates with experience in vessel management and oil trading need apply
Application Deadline 7th September, 2021.